28th February 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Hindi teacher? What is the procedure?

sir/medam,i want to become a hindi teacher. so iam kindly requesting you to send the procudure to be a hindi teacher

17th April 2015, 11:43 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Hindi teacher? What is the procedure?

To become a teacher first you should have to qualify B.Ed Exam.

B.Ed Exam Conducted by different Universities every year in moth of July.

B.Ed is a Teacher Training course.Duration of this course is 2 years.

To appear in B.Ed Exam you must have graduate degree with 50% marks in any stream from recognised University.

There is no upper age limit for B.Ed Exam.

After qualify B.Ed exam anyone can apply other higher teaching level exam like TET,PGT.

If you qualify B.Ed exam then you can apply in any teaching post.
17th April 2015, 11:45 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

To become a teacher first you should have to qualify B.Ed Exam.

B.Ed Exam Conducted by different Universities every year in month of July.

B.Ed is a Teacher Training course.Duration of this course is 2 years.

To appear in B.Ed Exam you must have graduate degree with 50% marks in any stream from recognised University.

There is no upper age limit for B.Ed Exam.

After qualify B.Ed exam anyone can apply other higher teaching level exam like TET,PGT.

If you qualify B.Ed exam then you can apply in any teaching post.
11th November 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a hindi professor but I can't read mathematics after class 10th what should I do
21st December 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a hindi teacher but I can't read hindi after class 10th what should I do
17th March 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mathematics in inter madiate and I no what to do after intermediate
17th March 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mathematics in intermediate and I no what to do after intermediate to become Hindi teacher
6th July 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

To became a hindi teacher in Odisha,is it required Hindi optional in 2 and Honours in 3 or he/she can directly choose Hindi at the time of BED.
8th July 2017, 09:02 AM
sanju0770

Hello friend,

It is very nice to know that you want to make your career in teaching feild and want to know the procedure of the same.

First of all make sure you meet the eligibility criteria of the exam..
1. You should be a graduate.
2. You must have hindi as one of your subject.
3. Then you have to go for B.ed course which is known as bachelor of Education.

B.Ed - It is a two year course which comprises of theoretical and practical training. You can complete this course and then join any govt.or private school and start with your teaching..

Alternatively you can also go to some small private school and start your teaching.

Hope it will help
8th July 2017, 10:42 AM
akaygagat

The essential course to become a teacher is B.Ed.
You want to become a Hindi teacher so what you have to do is go for B.Ed and then do M.A in Hindi to get a teaching job as a Hindi teacher.
Best of luck
3rd February 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Is Hindi hons. Is useful for becoming a Hindi teacher?? What types of questions are asked in b. ed entrance exam??
23rd April 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Now I am studying in 12th standard.And my aim is to become a hindi professor.so what are procedures to do forward. Please give the reply soon.......
8th June 2018, 06:42 PM
ungati gunavathi

I want to become a hindi teacher but I can't read hindi after class 10th what should I do
21st June 2018, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in chemical technology and I have also completed Praveen . Recently I did my diploma in central Hindi directorate I want to become a Hindi teacher. Kindly give me guidance earlier.
24th December 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Become a Hindi teacher you must have a subject/Hons in BA with 50%marks.Then you need to go for B.Ed 2 years training with a special education branch as Hindi.after qualify B.Ed you need to give a TET entrants test like as per your state .After successful the TET test you will select as a Hindi teacher in Your state Govt school or Central Govt school according your TET merit list .
25th December 2018, 06:30 PM
IshanRawat09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/medam,i want to become a hindi teacher. so iam kindly requesting you to send the procudure to be a hindi teacher
1.Complete your graduation.
2. Apply for b.ed or NTT .
3.it will be better if you complete your post graduation .Afterwards you can become professor in universities also.
2nd June 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to to do T.G.T with sociology then what subject I should take in graduation
17th July 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Hindi teacher using pradhamaika ,madhyamika exams
13th February 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

After 12th i want be a hindi lecturer so what I want to study for be coming hindi lecturer
22nd July 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to I will became a Hindi teacher after BA please reply
22nd January 2021, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Which BEd course is better me after ba hindi to become a hindi gvt teacher
22nd January 2021, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which BEd course is better me after ba hindi to become a gvt hindi teacher
12th February 2021, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to become a hindhi teacher without degree
14th February 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Are we take addmission in b.ed course marks based or exam based ??
13th June 2021, 07:15 PM
Afreen0786

Primary teacher TGT (trained graduate teacher ) PGT (post graduate teacher )

Primary teacher 1st - 5th class 12th pass minimum 50% BEd - 4 years

TGT ( trained graduate teacher) 6th - 10th class graduation minimum 50% BEd - 2 years

PGT (post graduate teacher) 11th - 12th post graduation BEd - 1 year

Primary teacher trained graduate teacher post graduate teacher TET CTET / STET

how to become A Govt teacher you must be B.Ed
30th August 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my all hindi pracharasabha exams and i am a holder of 10th class certificate so what can i do to get hindi teacher post in school
28th November 2022, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, Now I am studying in 12th standard.And my aim is to become a hindi professor.so what are procedures to do forward. Please give the reply soon.......
you should do graduation , master degree and phd in hindi / Net exam . after these complete step you gonna become hindi professor .
14th June 2023, 08:28 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To become a Hindi teacher, you typically need to follow these steps:

Educational Qualifications: Obtain a Bachelor's degree (BA) with Hindi as a subject. Pursue a Master's degree (MA) in Hindi to deepen your knowledge and specialization. Completing these degrees will provide you with a strong foundation in the Hindi language and literature.

Teacher Training: Pursue a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree or a Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) to acquire professional teaching skills and pedagogical knowledge. These programs focus on teaching methodologies, classroom management, educational psychology, and curriculum development.

Obtain Teaching Certification: Depending on the country or region you are in, you may need to acquire a teaching certification or license. This requirement can vary, so it is important to research the specific regulations of the education department or governing body in your area.

Gain Teaching Experience: Gain practical teaching experience through internships, student teaching programs, or volunteering at schools. This will provide hands-on experience in a classroom setting and enhance your teaching skills.

Clear Eligibility Tests: Some countries or regions may require you to clear eligibility tests or exams specific to teaching, such as Teacher Eligibility Tests (TET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Tests (CTET). These exams assess your subject knowledge and teaching aptitude.

Apply for Teaching Positions: Search for job openings in schools, colleges, educational institutions, or government organizations that hire Hindi teachers. Apply to these positions by submitting your resume, cover letter, and any other required documents. Keep an eye on job portals, school websites, and local advertisements for teaching vacancies.

Attend Interviews: If shortlisted, attend interviews conducted by schools or educational institutions. Prepare for the interviews by researching the school, reviewing common interview questions, and showcasing your subject knowledge and teaching skills.

Continuous Professional Development: As a Hindi teacher, it is important to engage in continuous professional development. Attend workshops, seminars, and training programs to stay updated with the latest teaching methodologies and educational practices.

It's important to note that the specific procedures and requirements can vary depending on the country, state, or educational institution you are aiming to work in. It is advisable to research the regulations and guidelines set by the education department or governing bodies in your region to ensure you meet the necessary criteria.

Additionally, networking with professionals in the education field, joining teacher associations, and actively seeking mentorship opportunities can provide valuable guidance and support throughout your journey to becoming a Hindi teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?