27th February 2012, 05:13 PM
Shakti paul

How may I do CA after completing B.Com? List of coaching centers for the same available in Kolkata?

Dear sir i want to know that if i register for CA in Guwahati, can i do coaching in kolkata??? Means i m in b.Com second semester and i m going to join for CA now and after my graduation can i complete CA in kolkata???

7th April 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do CA after completing B.Com? List of coaching centers for the same available in Kolkata?

dear sir if i do c.a after b.com then how many years to complete c.a?i am clear this year 12th.now i am in problum to decide that i do c.a after 12th /b.com?
18th April 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do CA after completing B.Com? List of coaching centers for the same available in Kolkata?

how to do ca after bcom is there any entrence exam to enter in to ca?how many years to take to complete ca course?
9th May 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i do C.A after b.com
5th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

how many year i want to do ca after b.com?
13th June 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY YEARS REQUIRES TO DO CA? AFTER COMPLETING B.COM?
17th June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing CA studies after B.COM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?