9th June 2011, 11:15 PM
pradeep reddy bandaru

Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?

i completed my b.pharmacy and i want to do pharma mba.i want kow the details of entrance exam and fee.and details of management quota fee

Related Questions:
  1. To do MBA Pharma which is the entrance exam and what is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for niper MBA-pharmaceutical management course?
  3. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  4. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  5. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  6. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  7. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India?
  8. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  9. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  10. List of top 10 colleges in Chennai? I want to join MBA in management quota
  11. What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course?
  12. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  13. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  14. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  15. Details about Fee Structure of M.Pharm course in AP State?
  16. Is it possible to get direct admission in Top MBBS Colleges?
  17. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota? -- [New]
  18. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?

entrance test for pharma mba
3rd July 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?

sir i want material for preparation of pharma MBA entrance exam. . .
19th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

University offering pharm mba in north.
19th February 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to do something new and interesting with the degree b pharm
20th February 2013, 01:32 PM
Beawar

Dear..

Pharma companies in India are growing like anything and that is the reason it is the sector that is feeling a huge shortage of people with experience as well as Management expertise to manage the business well and make the best out of the opportunity that they are getting in the market.
MBA Pharma is a good course and the eligibility is as follows :-

1. A candidate must be a graduate
2. Graduation must be done from a recognized university
3. 50% marks is essential in case of General or OBC candidate
4. 45 % marks in case of SC/ST
5. There is no subject barrier
6. Good communication skills
7. No age limit
8. Unlimited number of attempts

Best colleges are:-

NIPER
NMIMS
MANIPAL
MDU ROHTAK
IIMR DELHI
IICT LUCKNOW

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
14th October 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What percentage is needed to get into msc.industrial microbiology in st.xaviers college.mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?