2nd December 2011, 12:03 AM
saviour56

How may I do LLM studies in United Kingdom or South Africa or New Zealand? I'm currently doing BA. llb under the university of Calcutta and I obtained an aggregate of 82.5% marks 12th std

I am currently doing ba.llb under the university of calcutta.i intend to pursue postgraduate llm studies in united kingdom / south africa / new zealand .however ,i had poor grades in mathematics in my isc (class 12) examinations.i failed to secure pass marks in the respective subject although i obtained an aggregate of 82.5 % marks all over.will that be a problem to my prospects of studying abroad?please help.

21st May 2020, 10:30 AM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How may I do LLM studies in United Kingdom or South Africa or New Zealand? I'm currently doing BA. llb under the university of Calcutta and I obtained an aggregate of 82.5% marks 12th std

You can persue LLM at King's college, London.You can do this course online also. If you have joined for any jo meanwhile without interupting your work you can persue this degree.
Also University of Nottingham, University of Cambridge are good for LLM study. But you need to clear GRE and IELTS exams before getting selected for these universities. Based on the scores in these exam you will be alloted to respective college and scholorships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?