18th November 2011, 11:23 PM
GEETHIKA KANDLURI

How may I find out UGC CSIR NET coaching centers in Warangal? I am a M.Pharma student

SIR , I am a m.pharm student i want to write ugc csir net so can you please send me the details of the coaching centers at warangal it will be great help to me for my preparation .

29th March 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find out UGC CSIR NET coaching centers in Warangal? I am a M.Pharma student

which is the best coaching center for UGC-NET exam?i have completed my M.SC
29th March 2012, 06:09 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I find out UGC CSIR NET coaching centers in Warangal? I am a M.Pharma student

SIR , I am a m.pharm student i want to write ugc sir net so can you please send me the details of the coaching centers at mehsana it will be great help to me for my preparation .

29th March 2012, 06:11 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

SIR , I am a m.pharm student i want to write ugc sir net so can you please send me the details of the coaching centers at mehsana it will be great help to me for my preparation .
26th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a M.Sc chemistry student.i want to write csir.so can you please send me the details of the coaching centers at madurai or tamilnadu.it will be a great help to me for my future
28th December 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am student of m.sc.(mathematics) and i want coaching of cisr.Please tell me on my mobile nomber 07877873470 and my mail id "[email protected]"
13th March 2014, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

hiiii,i priyadarsini mohapaptra ,im cotinuening m.pharm and i want to know the question pattern
24th November 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a b-pharm student i want to know he details related to ugc csir and most imp.list of coaching centeres /colleges in wgl and hyd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?