8th December 2010, 07:04 AM

How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years

I belong to Latin Catholic community.I wish to get a certificate from Tahsildar for the sam. I am staying in Vijaya Nagar for the last five years. Previously I was staying in Rajaji Nagar for the last 16 years. Which is my tahsildar office ? what are the documents that I should carry to get a certificate stating that I belong to Latin catholic community which comes under OBC Category in Karnataka state

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka
  2. Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?
  3. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should the OBC certificate be signed by the DM? for IIT JEE application form
  5. How to prove that I belong to an OBC caste? -- [New]
  6. Is there separate list of castes for OBC category at state and national level?
  7. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  8. Can I appear for UP TET Exam being a candidate at an age of 43 years and belong to OBC category?
  9. Can I apply as OBC category in Maharashtra, if my caste is in OBC list in Karnataka state?
  10. Can CSIR cancel my JRF candidature if I mentioned OBC in examination form but they don't consider me OBC?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  12. Roman Catholic Christian falls under which category between OBC and General?
  13. Shaikhs falls under OBC category? BC-E certificate holder can apply as OBC category in central government jobs?
  14. Can I get the OBC certificate if my native place is UP and staying in Gujarat?
  15. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
  16. What is the last date for caste certificate verification in IPU?
  17. Which state should I choose for the state code of eligibility?
  18. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
15th July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years

My father is a latin Catholic ( mukkuva) from kerala and i was born in maharashtra and is staying in maharashtra since 1994. how can i get a latin catholic caste certificate from the govt. and is there any reservation under OBc for latin Catholics in maharashtra.
12th February 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years

My mother is Latin Catholic but father is Syrian Catholic. Can I Get any reservation i kerala entrance exam
20th June 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my caste from LC MUKKUVA to latin catholic in my sslc certificate? What are the procedures should i follow?
14th February 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

My father is a Tamilian. He belongs to the Latin rite in Palakurichy diocese. In Tamil Nadu its known as Roman Catholic which is not the general category of RC ( Syromalabar rite ) of kerala. It is the Latin rite which is the Latin Catholic of kerala. Then is it possible to get Latin status for me in kerala. I was born and brought up in kerala as a Latin Catholic but it is not mentioned as Latin Catholic in my SSLC certificate. Then how can I get LC status ?
28th April 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My mothersfather and my mother and I also in LCNadar. I am following mothers heridity. My father is hindu converted to christian. But my certificate always tellsLCnadar. Can Iget LCnadarcaste cerficate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?