23rd May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?

m a student from cbse board,,, n has jst givn 12th n passed out wit 81.4%marks from science stream.......... so can i get an admission at your college?. when will be the admission tests conducted? and when will be da admission f0rms be available? kindly please mention the date

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  3. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  4. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  5. What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  6. List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB? -- [New]
  7. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  8. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  9. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  11. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  12. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  13. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory of 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?
  14. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  15. How to get passing marks in CBSE board exam of 12th chemistry?
  16. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  17. Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard?
  18. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
12th June 2012, 12:39 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?

Top Courses for Direct B.Tech Admission
  • Computer Science Engineering
  • Electronics Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Information Technology
15th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?

Sir i got 81.2%marks in cbse .and my ojee rank is 2580.should i drop a year or take admission in orisha?
15th June 2012, 06:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

With such good marks if you are looking for colleges offering direct admission then you won't do justice to yourself as these colleges won't be able to provide you with good placements or faculty for that matter.

So I would recommend you to drop a year if you havent given then exam this time and prepare for next year's entrance exams.

Still if you want then you can wait for the counselling to get over. After that you can get admission in the colleges with vacant seats by showing your CBSE Results.
3rd February 2013, 05:32 PM
nsrss007

there will be so many universities in india giving admission depending on ur percantage in 12th.
18th June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in pec, chandigarh after scoring 90% in cbse
28th March 2015, 07:16 PM
Princess Ivy

Red face Re: How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m a student from cbse board,,, n has jst givn 12th n passed out wit 81.4%marks from science stream.......... so can i get an admission at your college?. when will be the admission tests conducted? and when will be da admission f0rms be available? kindly please mention the date
Direct admission in B.Tech program i don't think is so possible..........but yes!you search for some private engineering colleges where your condition would be accepted.............well i think if you have really got 81.4% in boards then you must the engineering entrance exams,because shortcuts are always not good enough!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?