30th June 2011, 01:03 PM
shasikant6

How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529

sir i have got 62627 rank in wbjee and my sc rank is 5529 is there any chance to get E.E in asansol engg. college plz.............

Related Questions:
  1. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  2. In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(ECE) in Vasavi College of Engineering if secured 70373 AIR in JEE Main, 10152 rank in EAMCET and scored 952 marks in IPE? -- [New]
  4. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  5. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  6. Can I get into NIT college after scoring 75000 rank in JEE mains?
  7. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  8. In which college I will get admission if secured 1917 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  9. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?
  11. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  12. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  13. Could I get any government engineering college after scoring 31620(GN), 4957(GL) in B.Tech and 1339(GN), 584(GL) rank?
  14. Can I get admission in college of engineering and Technology, Moradabad through UPTU rank? I have secured 13446 rank under general categories, 1299 rank under SC categories and 485 rank under SC girls categories in UPTU
  15. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  16. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  17. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which government college I will get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering if secured 5430 rank in WBJEE being a SC candidate?
30th June 2015, 03:34 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529

Admissions in the asansol engineering college provides on the basis on merit list generated by JEE marks and it merit list changes year by year and no one can predict about it but we can get an idea of merit list in the basis of lat few merit lists , so on the basis of last few merit lists no you won't get admission in the desired colleges because you score really poor marks may be any private or any other reputed college provides you admission but as i tell you m not sure that you will get admission or not so in that manner go for counselling because may be you will get admission its an another thing that last few merit lists show that you are not eligible
30th April 2021, 04:45 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529

Admissions in the asansol engineering college provides on the basis on merit list generated by JEE marks and it merit list changes year by year and no one can predict about it but we can get an idea of merit list in the basis of lat few merit lists , so on the basis of last few merit lists no you won't get admission in the desired colleges because you score really poor marks may be any private or any other reputed college provides you admission but as i tell you m not sure that you will get admission or not so in that manner go for counselling because may be you will get admission its an another thing that last few merit lists show that you are not eligible
30th April 2021, 04:50 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?