24th November 2010, 02:40 PM
mukesh negi

How may I get the form of clerk for 12th pass students at my home address?

whare is naraset book stall if you do not mind please send me a form of clerck post 12 th pass my address fca 2204 gali no 13 b block s.g.m nagar faridabad haryana

28th March 2015, 11:03 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get the form of clerk for 12th pass students at my home address?

Please note that

# I came to know from your query thay you are interested in LDC post in FCI Examination.

# But it seems that you are not aware of getting application form of said examination. You want to know place or bookstall from where you get the application form. You have also mentioned your residential address in the query in order to get application form either by post or by courier.

# I want to clarify that Food Corporation of India (FCI) Examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) usually every year.

# You may download the full detailed information, eligibility criteria and Application Form of FCI Examination from the official website of Staff Selection Commission which is http://ssc.nic.in

# Today, internet and information technology is within reach of every village/town/city. You may visit the internet cyber cafe near you and download the said application form from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?