18th January 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a government engineering seat in Uttarakhand if I belong to Maharashtra?

i am from mumbai (& domicile of maharashtra)... i have completed my 12th with PCB... this year i.e., i'll appear MHT-CET for MBBS... but i want to live in uttarakhand... it's really fascinating to me... please inform me about the procedure and all...
as far as i know there are 15% seats reserved for outsiders... but how can i get one??? am i supposed to appear for their entrance? if yes then how can i apply for it? please tell me tha procedure...
or i can directly get a seat? preferably i need govt. college... tell me what should i do? or whom shall i contact for it??
please please please help me out....
thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Uttarakhand government engineering college in AIEEE?
  2. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  3. Can I get a seat in government engineering colleges of Uttarakhand? I have secured 84800 rank in AIEEE
  4. Number of seats in Uttarakhand CPMEE? Quota for students of other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  6. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  7. How to government scholarship is availed to SC/ST students for MBA in Uttarakhand?
  8. Any chance to get admission into Medicine(MBBS) after scoring 5730?
  9. Which branch will be good for me after scoring 1001 state rank? Can I get a government college in Uttarakhand? I belong to OBC category
  10. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  11. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get a seat in government counseling after scoring 82% aggregate in ECE final year?
  13. Can I get medical seat in government college after scoring 184 cutoff? I belong to SC category
  14. Can I get admission in any Government college with 18000 OBC rank in NATA being a domicile of Uttarakhand?
  15. Will I get a seat in good engineering college in Uttarakhand or anywhere else? I have scored 111 marks in AIEEE and my state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867
  16. With JEE marks above 130 will I get any good college in Uttarakhand or Delhi?
  17. Can I get a seat in production engineering in government college of technology Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff? I belong to BCM community
  18. Which diploma course is best to take in diploma after completion of 10th standard with 770 marks? -- [New]
5th April 2015, 12:47 PM

Default Re: How may I get a government engineering seat in Uttarakhand if I belong to Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from mumbai (& domicile of maharashtra)... i have completed my 12th with PCB... this year i.e., i'll appear MHT-CET for MBBS... but i want to live in uttarakhand... it's really fascinating to me... please inform me about the procedure and all...
as far as i know there are 15% seats reserved for outsiders... but how can i get one??? am i supposed to appear for their entrance? if yes then how can i apply for it? please tell me tha procedure...
or i can directly get a seat? preferably i need govt. college... tell me what should i do? or whom shall i contact for it??
please please please help me out....
thank you...
Hey you do your 12th with PCB so you are not eligible for taking admission in engineering because mathematics is compulsory for engineering . And if you want to get admission in college in uttrakhand then you have to give jee-main exam and score well by securing about 20000 rank roughly. And by doing counseling you will be get a seat in colleges. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?