10th September 2011, 06:11 PM
Kiran.Badaaria

How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?

Hello

Please provide me the previous/latest question papers of groups G, H, I and J of MBA in IT from ICFAI distance learning.

Regards
Kiran

8th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?

plz. provide me papers of icfai mba group-j for organisation development and stratergic marketing development
11th September 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?

pleas provide the papers of group i
6th October 2012, 01:37 AM
bibhamishra

I need Service operations management & Global Operations & Logistics Management Latest Question Papers of ICFAI Tripura.
7th February 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

plz. provide me the old papers of icfai mba group-j for Organization Development...My Mail ID is "[email protected]"
30th April 2013, 09:32 PM
sriniwas007

please provide old question paper of project management & wealth management of group J of icfai?
4th July 2013, 05:27 PM
neonindia86

Can anyone please send question paper for Group J
1) organizational development
2) International Project Management
3) Wealth Management
4) Strategic Marketing management

Please send urgently to my Email Id-
[email protected]

Thanks for your help !!
14th July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonindia86 View Post
3) Wealth Management

Please send urgently to my Email Id-
[email protected]

Thanks for your help !!
can u plz send group d e n f papers?
17th July 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Please send it to my Email ID-
[email protected]
91-9844023302.
17th September 2013, 10:21 PM

Please send previous question papers of project and operations management, marketing management and information technology- mba 2nd semister-ICFAI university, distance learning
20th September 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Plz,provide me I and J group previous year papers(H.R.M.) icfai distance learning m

M.B.A
6th October 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

DEAR bibhamishra;2728682]I need Service operations management & Global Operations & Logistics Management Latest Question Papers of ICFAI Tripura.[/QUOTE]---IF YOU ARE HAVING THE Same or provide me any link to get the same kindly mail me at [email protected]
7th October 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the previous year question papers of group I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?

3) Wealth Management
5) business ethic & goverance ( Group I)
6) business strategy (group I)

Please send urgently to my Email Id- [email protected]
8th October 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibhamishra View Post
I need Service operations management & Global Operations & Logistics Management Latest Question Papers of ICFAI Tripura.
pls help me my contact 9317707890
9th October 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

pls mail me the International Project Mgmt and Strategic Marketing Mgmt papers my email is [email protected]
9th October 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi I need International project management and strategic marketing Management papers my email is [email protected]
9th October 2013, 02:07 AM
a1j1a1y1

pls send me the international project management and strategic marketing management papers my email is [email protected]
9th October 2013, 02:10 AM
a1j1a1y1

pls mail me paper so group J for international Project management and strategic marketing management my email is [email protected]
15th October 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the last 3 years question papers of module 4 ICFAI(Sikkim) MBA(distance learning program) with HR stream?

Subject is
2) International Business
3) Leadership & Change management
4) Ethics & goverance
My Email is [email protected]
19th November 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

dear sir or madam,

it took long time but managed to cleared group f. :) now planning to give group g and h.....can u pls fwd me question papers of the following at [email protected] or [email protected]

Quality and Productivity Managem
Supply Chain Manageme
Financial Management

Regards,
Rajesh Nayak
23rd January 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can any body help me with past question papers of Operational development ICFAI MBA-Please mail to [email protected]
12th February 2014, 02:01 PM
psagre

Hello ,

Can any body help me with past question papers mention below of ICFAI MBA(elective papers)

Business Policy & Strategy
BUSINESS ETHICS & CORPORATE GOVERNANCE

-Please mail to [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I would like to get Past years Question papers for Portfolio management and Derivatives
Can you please send email to [email protected]
18th August 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the previous year question papers of group I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?

2) portfolio management
3) Strategic Marketing management
4) business ethic & governance ( Group I)
5) business policy strategy (group I)

Please mail to : [email protected]
24th October 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi all,

can anybody provide me the previous year papers of Project management for Group G.

Thank you,
Prasad
20th November 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Can anybody provide me the previous years question papers of ICFAI for below subjects?
1) E-Business
2)Leadership and Change managment
3) Business Policy and Strategy
4) Business Ethics and Corporate Government

Please mail me on [email protected]

Thank you,
Prasad Bhide
29th April 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I need previous year question papers of group E F G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream. Please help me my email ID is [email protected]
Thanks-
29th April 2015, 11:20 PM
lgoregaonkar

I need previous years question papers of group E F G, for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream
Please help my email address is : [email protected]

Thanks-
23rd February 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I required Group H, I, J group previous year question paper for ICFAI MBA program
Pelase send to [email protected]
Thanks a lot
24th January 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I need last five years question papers for the ICFAI MBA Module-4.
1) Management Control System
2) Leadership and Change management
3) Business Policy and Strategy

Please send the details/link to my e-mail [email protected].

Thanks in advance
18th September 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I need last 2 years of question paper for the icfai tripura university(distance) MBA
1. Principle of management
2. Business communication and soft skills

Please send it to my mail id [email protected]
9th October 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I need last five years question papers for the ICFAI tripura university(distance) MBA
first semester subjects IT specialization.
Email: [email protected]
24th December 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi can someone send the last 5 years solved sample papers for MBA in IT (MIIT) distance education for module 3 and 4 (3rd and 4th semester)?
Email - [email protected]
18th December 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default How may I get the previous year question papers of group I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with operations stream?

How may I get the previous year question papers of group I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with operations stream?

1) Management of international operations
2) Strategic Marketing management

Please mail to : [email protected]]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?