2nd January 2012, 01:20 PM

How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?

How i get admission in ignou for b.com private in indore?
what percentage required in 12th class?
what age limit is required for regular student in b.com plain?

14th February 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?

when start exam of b.com. last semester in indore
6th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?

how do i join b com private course offered by ignou in dehradun?
what is the fee structure?
what is the eligibility criteria?
6th June 2012, 11:15 PM
guruvana244

It seems that you are interested in applying for IGNOU entrance exam. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a national university with its headquarters in New Delhi named after former Prime Minister of India Mrs. Indira Gandhi.
To get admission in IGNOU distance education program, you have to pass your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination conducted by IGNOU. The course is 700/- rupees per course.
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.

9th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

admission enquirey about IGNOU for B.com 2012
24th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

If I have passed my senior secondary in 2008 and I want to do B.com now in 2012. Pls suggest me what all do I need??
6th September 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can i offer a private course with a regular course.
17th January 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my 10th & 12th Certificates and now i want to go for b com
2nd June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in B.Com.pass course in indore
What is the date of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?