19th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can girls join IAF after Diploma? Age limit and other criteria?

Hello,sir.
My self vishva rathod.i am now 18 years old and studying in 3rd semester diploma in e.c.after the complete 59percentage in get 12th science.i will also study in b.s.c.from next month with ignou university.can join iaf after diploma and whats the age limit to join.i am a giral so confuse that i can apply?plz reply.also want to know if i want to join after b.s.c. Can apply with ignou?

25th April 2014, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls join IAF after Diploma? Age limit and other criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,sir.
My self vishva rathod.i am now 18 years old and studying in 3rd semester diploma in e.c.after the complete 59percentage in get 12th science.i will also study in b.s.c.from next month with ignou university.can join iaf after diploma and whats the age limit to join.i am a giral so confuse that i can apply?plz reply.also want to know if i want to join after b.s.c. Can apply with ignou?
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Air Force which is a Defence force of India right after completing Diploma,and the procedure is that you need to write the entrance exam for joining in it and the exam which you would need to write is the NDA Exam

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied for the exam and they are that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

The Martial status needed for the exam is that only unmarried male candidate is only eligible.The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years.

The candidate need to be Physically fit while appearing for the exam

As you are satisfying the needed education qualification for the exam,you would also need to satisfy the other qualification needed for the exam.

You can apply for the exam in 2 modes:

# ONLINE
# OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th April 2019, 09:18 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can girls join IAF after Diploma? Age limit and other criteria?

For applying in this entry, women candidates need to have a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks with Maths and Physics at 10+2 level. SC- Law: This entry is for female Law candidates whose age is between 22 to 27 years as per notified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?