18th May 2011, 10:41 AM
kayalvizhi.v

How may i join MBA program offered by Achariya College?

How to join mba in achariya college ,if there s any entrance have to write
please send me the details

30th March 2012, 10:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i join MBA program offered by Achariya College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayalvizhi.v View Post
How to join mba in achariya college ,if there s any entrance have to write
please send me the details
In order to be considered eligible for Master of Business Administration Program offered at Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, one must fulfill the following criterias:

Must have scored a minimum of 50% in the bachelors degree program from a recognized university.

Must have scored a minimum of 500 Marks in Management Aptitude Test(MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association or a minimum of 50% marks in Common Admission Test (CAT), conducted by the The Indian Institutes of Management.

Once the application is considered by the selection committee of Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, candidate has to go through the selection procedure conducted by the Institute, which comprise of the following:
English Communication Skills Test
Analytical Skill Test
Aptitude Test

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?