9th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join Infosys InStep program being MBA(Finance) 4th semester student? Brief idea about this program?

Sir, I am doing MBA in Finance, studying in 4th semester now and looking forward to do any mini project. I have heard about InStep program of Infosys. Kindly tell me know how I can join in this program? Can you provide me the brief idea about this program?

6th July 2016, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Infosys InStep program being MBA(Finance) 4th semester student? Brief idea about this program?

InStep is a global internship program of Infosys. Talented students are hired from top level universities for various strategic projects under Infosys. You can apply online in order to join this internship programme. You need to click here for online application. Then you need to create an account and fill the online application form. Then there will be resume screening followed by interview post which candidates will be shortlisted and offer letters will be issued. Students from various educational disciplines are inducted in this internship programme of Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?