25th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)

i am female student of bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh collage , kolkata, now i am willing to studying with a diploma of Journalisim & mass communication from kolkata institute , my quary is what is chances of job opportunity , and where i will get placed in kolkata region so please help me , it is very urgent for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  3. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  6. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Various courses available after passing 12th?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  9. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  10. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student?
  11. Possibility to become a NEWS Anchor for B.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  12. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  13. Can I join AIF after passing 12th from science with 65%
  14. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  16. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  17. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  18. Courses available after completing B.A course?

5th July 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)

i want to be a jornalist...
i am stdy in b.a genaral caurse...
how i get addmisson of in jornalism collage in goverment??

31st August 2020, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)

Ya,my questions is that after 12 what are the courses to study for journalist?
I hope this will reach to the respected
Thankyou

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?