12th June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to migrate from one college to another under PTU?

Sir iam doing b.tech (mech) from swift group of colleges,rajpura which is under ptu. Sir i want to migrate from this college to iet bhaddal,ropar which also under ptu. Sir plz tell me what will the the problems on doing transfer college.Sir i have get n.o.c from iet bhaddal, but sir sgoc is not giving noc.

Related Questions:
30th September 2014, 04:42 PM
Jaykrishna prasad3

Wink About migrate

Sir,i studying in b.tech 1st sem at susce.i want to migrate from here to ptu another college likw as gurunanak dev college of engg Ludhiyana and someone.please help me sir.
28th December 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to migrate from one college to another under PTU?

I am doing b.com under ptu In ludhuana I want to migrate from there to another college which is alsa under ptu so pls tell me how i can migrate
6th January 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com from a college under ptu now i want to migrate in another college under ptu in 4th sem the college is sbbs padhiana nd migrate to g.n.a i.m.t phagwarha
13th September 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am Saurabh kumar b.tech civil from doaba group of college under ptu I want to migrate in another college so any body help me & give sageast process of migration. Plzzzzzz.....
27th October 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am student of btch 3 sem I want to migrate from my ptu college to another ptu or another university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?