3rd March 2011, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

How much is the approximate Capitation Fees of medical colleges in Bangalore?

I am an nri looking for admission in Mbbs in a good medical college in Bangalore. what is ateh approximate capitation fees ?

sohal

14th April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the approximate Capitation Fees of medical colleges in Bangalore?

dear sir,
for nri seats all private colleges do have seats reserved under NRI/Management quota.
for eg kasturba medical manipal. if you mail us your details the our counsellors will get back to you with the approx capitation details.. thank you
mail us at [email protected]
11th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the approximate Capitation Fees of medical colleges in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
for nri seats all private colleges do have seats reserved under NRI/Management quota.
for eg kasturba medical manipal. if you mail us your details the our counsellors will get back to you with the approx capitation details.. thank you
mail us at [email protected]
Mail me the details to [email protected] or provide me your contact details for availing seats ASAP

Thank you.
7th June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How much is the approximate Capitation Fees of medical colleges in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an nri looking for admission in Mbbs in a good medical college in Bangalore. what is ateh approximate capitation fees ?

sohal

Hello,

Well, Fees will differ depending on the colleges, we will TRY to get admission in top medical colleges in bangalore or Karnataka within your budget, Please send your contact details and candidate information to [email protected]. Thank you.
5th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is capitation fee for mbbs in jss
4th June 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

IS KANNADA is compulsory for MBBS admition according to KEA CET
20th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the approximate capitation fee for admission in B.Tech in Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology in Delhi
16th August 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am NEET qaulified with 85% percentile and 84% in class XII. I want admission in MBBS in good medical college in Bangalore. Is there still any hope left for year 2013-14. If yes, please contact me immediately at [email protected] If not, how should I plan to get admission in next year 2014-15.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?