7th December 2017, 08:21 PM
Arab ahmed

How much I have to score in MP board according to percentile to get into NIT and other government colleges?

How much I have to score on MP board according to percentile to get into NIT and other government colleges? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I qualify GATE with 20.67 marks in Mechanical Stream? Will I get a Government College? How much percentile can I score?
  2. Any chance to get into NIT or a good state government college after scoring 395 in GATE with 94.2 percentile? What is the criteria for PSU?
  3. Suggest me best colleges for my GATE score
  4. Suggetions for colleges at GATE SCORE 624 with AIR 1390 and percentile of 98.7 in CS?
  5. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category
  6. Can I get into any NIT, Self Financed or Government Colleges after scoring 29.33 in GATE with 89 percentile?
  7. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 98.2 percentile score in Feb MAT?
  8. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  9. Can I get into NIT after scoring 92.2 percentile?
  10. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  11. Am I eligible to get any NIT after scoring 95.35 percentile, 41 marks, 430 score, 7239 AIR
  12. Which other colleges should I try after scoring 96 percentile with 438 in GATE in instrumentation
  13. Can I get into NIT after scoring 13167 rank in GATE with a score of 374 and 90.44 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  15. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 377 marks and having 93 percentile in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  16. List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?
  17. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score?
  18. Admission to IITs or NITs with GATE score 28.65 and Rank 13353 with 90 percentile?
9th December 2017, 07:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I have to score in MP board according to percentile to get into NIT and other government colleges?

First thing I would like to let you know that percentile score in Class 12th is not taken into consideration while preparing the JEE rank list and hence admission in any college on the basis of JEE rank is not based on the percentile score of Class 12th board examination.

Further their is requirement of candidate either score 75% marks ( 65% in case of reserved category candidates ) or that much marks that make them lie among the top 20 percentile candidate of their respective board of examination.

Now as far as you are concerned about the minimum marks you need to secure in Class 12th MP board examination for admission in NIT ( National Institute of Technology ) then for that you need to secure 75% marks ( or 65% in case you belong to reserved category). You might be eligible even securing above mentioned marks through percentile criteria norm but it can be decided only after your board examination results as percentile cutoffs keep on varying each year.

For more details regarding JEE Main you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?