17th January 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How much I'd have to pay including hostel fee if I scores good in entrance exam?

if i get gud scores in entrance how much should i pay including hostel.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  2. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  4. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee? -- [New]
  5. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  6. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  7. Details regarding donation, tuition fee, hostel fee of MBBS programme?
  8. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  9. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  10. What is the fee structure per semester for LLB including the hostel fee?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS including the hostel fees?
  12. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  13. How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?
  14. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  15. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  16. What is the hostel fee to join medical including hostel fee of KIIT?
  17. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  18. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
28th February 2012, 11:31 AM
swatikurra

Default Re: How much I'd have to pay including hostel fee if I scores good in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i get gud scores in entrance how much should i pay including hostel.
send details on my email id..
hey ..if u got some good college then the tuition fee will be around 60,000-70,000 anually ..so for 4 years it ll be max 2 lakh and for hostel ,,1500-2000 room rent (govt colleges ,otherwise 3000 min) and 1500-2000 for meals ..so it wil sum upto 3000 (min) for a month and 36000 anually n hence 1.5 lakh .n hence total amount will be b/w 3.5 -4 lakh ..
if u dont have that much money then u can apply for some loan from the bank having minimum rate of interest .

i did the same ,i applied for loan for only tuition fee and rest was paid by my family and i when i got job i can easily pay that loan by paying 5000 -10000 per month and it ll add value also as that interest is non taxable under law .
so dont worry about money ,u can easily avail benefits from loan .

i hope this is satisfactory if u have more question then reply ..and
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!
28th February 2012, 11:46 AM
ankitch29

Default Re: How much I'd have to pay including hostel fee if I scores good in entrance exam?

there are different clgs n different types of exms
ill tell u about b.tech
if ur getting any iit then fee varies from 25000 to 30000 n hostel is quite cheap n if ur getting any nit then its semester fee varies from 35000 to 50000 per sem n if ur applying for lpu then there are different types scholorships avg fee is of 1 lakh per year same ull get for any private clg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?