25th May 2017, 12:31 PM
baskarbasu

How much marks in 12th is required and what are the B.Sc courses having more scope?

If I want to take B.Sc course after my 12th exam i need to get how much marks in 12th and what are the B.Sc courses which have more scope?

25th May 2017, 03:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in 12th is required and what are the B.Sc courses having more scope?

If you want to join BSc course after passing your 12th standard then you must have to score as much as you can but still minimum percentage that is required to join BSc course is 50%. Securing 50% does not mean that you will be given admission in the required course. So try to score as much as you can.
There are many BSc courses which you can join to have wide scope opportunities in future:

BSc in agriculture

BSc in Horticulture

BSc in Forestry

Bachelor of Science

Bachelor of fashion designing

Bachelor in food technology

Bachelor in home science
25th May 2017, 07:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in 12th is required and what are the B.Sc courses having more scope?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science and generally it is three year duration course ( some courses are of four year duration as B.Sc Agriculture)

There are many available stream in B.Sc as like Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Physical Science etc.

So, the selection of stream will be on the basis of your 12th stream also admission in most of the universities and colleges are not conducted on 12th aggregate. So, you have to qualify in entrance test for admission if it is not on merit basis.

All the above mentioned courses have better future scope but you must have better knowledge in your field. So, select the course as according to your stream.
26th May 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How much mark i 12th is required and what are the bsc courses having more scope
26th May 2017, 05:49 PM
LiyaSharan

Thumbs up Re: How much marks in 12th is required and what are the B.Sc courses having more scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskarbasu View Post
If I want to take B.Sc course after my 12th exam i need to get how much marks in 12th and what are the B.Sc courses which have more scope?
You have to get pass marks to pursue any course in BSc. However,some institutes may demand more.still if you have scored more than 50%marks in 12th, you can go for the best courses like BSc Physics, BSc maths, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Bio Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience, Plant science, BSc Agriculture, BSc Horticulture, BSc forestry etc,. You have to choose the course based on your interest. Sharing the name of some bet institutes for your course- Delhi University, Pondicheri University, Lovely Professional University, SRM university, IP university etc. You can also find that some of the universities are providing scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?