14th December 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to get admission for MBBS in Rajiv gandhi medical college Thane

how much marks needed to get admisson for m.b.b.s. in rajiv gandhi medical college thane?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBBS in Rajiv Gandhi Medical College after scoring 160 marks out of 200 in medical CET?
  2. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  3. List of Government Colleges offering Medicine course?
  4. How to get MBBS seat in OU or Gandhi Medical College
  5. Can other state students apply for MBBS in Indira Gandhi Medical College?
  6. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  9. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  11. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
  12. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  13. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  14. How much marks are needed for admission in MBBS? I have scored 326 marks in NEET
  15. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  16. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Medicine for B.A.M.S doctor? -- [New]
  17. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS in Lahore? How much marks are needed in FSC(Pre Medical)
15th December 2012, 04:29 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get admission for MBBS in Rajiv gandhi medical college Thane

Hi Guest,

The which you have mentioned here is one of the top colleges in Maharashtra and in order to get admission in the college, you need to score the best marks in the entrance exam conducted by the state government.

Or else it is better if you have the best marks conducted by the central government.

There is different strategy of marks to get in the examination.

They are different for different years.

I suggest you to go to the college and talk with the management so that you can have the exact information.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?