20th May 2013, 12:59 PM
vinay godase

How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?

how many marks will required to get the admission in pune goverment college of bsc agri

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to get admission in government Agriculture college of Pune?
  2. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much marks will be required to get admission in Architecture college of Pune?
  5. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  6. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  7. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  8. How to take admission in Agriculture college for BSc in Pune?
  9. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  10. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College? -- [New]
  11. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  12. What is the percentage criteria to get admission in BSc Agriculture? How much marks are required?
  13. To take admission in Pune College of Agriculture how much percentage is required in 12th science?
  14. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  16. How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture
  17. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  18. Will I get admission in government college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET?
6th June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?

how many marks are required to get admission?
15th May 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?

How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?
15th May 2015, 06:59 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

B.Sc (Agriculture) is much good career option with better career prospects. In order to be eligible for admission in B.Sc (Agriculture) candidate must have completed intermediate in medical stream especially in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects. As per general rule candidate of general category are required to have possess minimum 50% marks in aggregate in intermediate. On the other hand, candidates of reserved category are required to possess minimum 45% marks in aggregate. Candidates are get admitted in agricultural colleges generally through medium of an entrance examination.
31st May 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am sports student and I want to be in admission of agricultural college in Maharashtra government. I try to get a admission in agricultural college of Maharashtra. My 12th standard marks are 64 percent .
9th July 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How much mark require in cet for bsc agriculture government college Maharashtra
14th June 2019, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

How much percentile require in cet to get pune university for bsc ari?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?