3rd June 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to jon the government college?

how much marks obtain in govt. collage...please tell me how much is it

7th July 2012, 12:39 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much marks are required to jon the government college?

hello friend..!!

->if you want to check the shortlist for government college then one thing keep in mind that you should be clear in 12th with at least 60% marks.

->but the minimum marks required for government college is 80%.

->you should have 80% marks plus having good marks in the entrance exam.

thank u!!
7th July 2012, 01:38 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..

There are many government colleges in India and they offer many courses in all the streams i.e,Science,Commerce and Arts.
You have not mentioned here the course in which you want to get admission in government college.
So,it is really difficult to tell you the cut-off marks of govt. colleges.

Well,if you want to get admission in any course in which admission is based on 12th marks like B.A,B.Com,B.Sc,then the cut off marks varies as per the reputation of that college.
In a reputed college or University like Delhi University,JNU,BHU,etc.,the cut offs are very high and you can get admission only if you secure good percentage in 12th.

When we talk about the courses in which admission is based on the ranks secured in Admission test like entrance tests are conducted for B.Tech courses,MBA courses,M.Tech courses,MCA courses,etc.,then there is a tough competition to get admission in in these government colleges.
You will have to really secure very good rank in these entrance tests if you want to get admission in your desired courses.

There is a reservation system in all govt. colleges so if you belong to any reserved category,then you can get admission by securing little less rank or percentage.
So,work hard in your 12th if you want admission in a good govt. college.
Best of luck.
Thanks.

With Regards-
Vikas.
1st December 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

how much marks requird in graduation to gt addmsin in mba (govt. Institutes)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?