23rd October 2011, 12:22 AM
Naresh.kk

Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?

Hello,sir/mam.

what is the minimum marks to get an MBBS seats in Government or private collages.what is fees structure of MBBS in Government or private collage for 4and half years.PLS reply

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  2. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  3. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  4. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  6. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  7. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  8. Fee structure of MBBS course in Netaji Subhash College? Is it private or government?
  9. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  10. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  11. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  14. Can I get MBBS seat in government or private medical college after scoring 189.5 cutoff marks?
  15. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  16. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  18. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
26th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?

how much marks are required in bc b caste to get mbbs seat in kakatiya medical college
13th November 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?

how much fee to mbbs cource
19th November 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

how many marks are needed to get sufficient rank in mbbs A category seat for unreserved
19th November 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mbbs course in top most private college?
26th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

if u get above 90-95% in all u r subject then u can easilt try for an seat,and i am from dubaiwhere the fee per month is 75000 dirhams from the information that i have got is 10lakh for five years of course fees
6th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there any government mbbs college who take admissions on the basis of class12 result.
7th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the minmum fee for mbbs
26th January 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam privious year 2011th year student and iam interest in medical mbbs course and my % is 52 so this year i want to write comedk exam ,so how many marks should take in comedk exam to take mbbs seat .
24th February 2012, 03:36 PM
rocky1-3

Eligibility:- Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a
minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.

Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test - 2012.

Candidates admitted to MBBS course within the first 500 ranks in the merit list are offered merit-cum-means scholarship. The merit-cum-means scholarships are subject to 5% of the general category intake and will cover only the course fee payable for the particular course of study. The candidate will however be required to pay the appropriate first year course fee (excluding scholarship amount), registration fee and caution deposit payable at the time of counseling / admission. This scholarship will not cover the expenses such as hostel accommodation, books etc.
NOTE: The award of the merit-cum-means scholarship for the subsequent years will be based on the performance of the candidate in the university examinations.

Clinical exposure at the state-of-the-art KMC Teaching HospitalOne-of-its-kind Medical Simulation Lab to provide hands-on clinical experienceAsia's largest health science library in an educational institutionOne of the world's best anatomy museumsProvides primary healthcare to over 65,000 people in Udupi district
3119 Journals and publication339 Workshops/ Seminars38 Books Published92 Research Projects138 clinical trialsİ 2011 Manipal University, Manipal.edu, Madhav Nagar, Manipal - 576104, Karnataka.
2012 Admissions Open
1st March 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to mbbs seat in andhra pradesh at private and medical colleges
8th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i need know howmuch % required for getting free seat in any medical collage in bangalore
10th March 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks required to get govt medicine seat
13th March 2012, 10:39 AM
jobsick

Candidates admitted to MBBS course within the first 500 ranks in the merit list are offered merit-cum-means scholarship. The merit-cum-means scholarships are subject to 5% of the general category intake and will cover only the course fee payable for the particular course of study. The candidate will however be required to pay the appropriate first year course fee (excluding scholarship amount), registration fee and caution deposit payable at the time of counseling / admission. This scholarship will not cover the expenses such as hostel accommodation, books etc.
NOTE: The award of the merit-cum-means scholarship for the subsequent years will be based on the performance of the candidate in the university examinations.
29th March 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for merit seats uder comedk????????
15th April 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

wht are the minimum marks necessary in entry test for mbbs in government medical universities???
21st April 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required for bc e caste to get seat in osmania
5th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should a boy of st have to get in eamcet for government seat?
13th May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have got 98 marks in eamcet 2012 and IPE with 96% I want to know should i get mbbs in any private college
13th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

how many an oc student have to score in eamcet to get a free seat in a mbbs college as per 2012?
24th May 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have 80% marks in main exam karnataka & 78 MARKS for PCB inKARNATAKACET my cast category is 3B can I get MBBS seat in gornment college of karnataka
24th May 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I have 80% marks in main exam karnataka & 78 MARKS for PCB inKARNATAKACET my cast category is 3B can I get MBBS seat in gornment college of karnataka
29th May 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I got 64 marks in eamcet and iscored 78% in IPE then would i get MBBS seat?
5th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank was 1973 in pmet2012 can i get a seat in medical college of punjab if it will be private college what will be the fee structure.
6th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i will get 145 mark in mht-cet then can i take admision to gov mbbs college?
6th June 2012, 11:25 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir if i will get 145 mark in mht-cet then can i take admision to gov mbbs college?

Candidates admitted to MBBS course within the first 500 ranks in the merit list are offered merit-cum-means scholarship.

The merit-cum-means scholarships are subject to 5% of the general category intake and will cover only the course fee payable for the particular course of study.

The candidate will however be required to pay the appropriate first year course fee (excluding scholarship amount), registration fee and caution deposit payable at the time of counseling / admission.

This scholarship will not cover the expenses such as hostel accommodation, books etc.

9th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I scored 76% in HSC & 115 in CET, can i get admission for MBBS?
10th June 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 74% in board, 63 ingov cet, 82 in asso cet can i get admission for mbbs?
24th June 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i got 159 marks in mht cet i want to get admission for mbbs in privaate college tell me fee structure
28th June 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir my mht cet score 153 opn catogry i want to addmision in mbbs college private or governments colleges...reply me on 9860889789 [email protected]
29th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i got 98 marks and iam sc CASTE ican get mbbs of payment seat and how MUCH FEES PER ANNUM
5th July 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minmum fee for mbbs
i got 66% marks in upcpmt 2012 can i admission in private medical college of kerla, mp up etc. sir reply on me my id- [email protected]
10th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i got 92marks in cgpmt can i admission in private medical college for mbbs.
22nd August 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks to get an MBBS seats in Government or private collages.what is fees structure of MBBS in Government or private collage for 4and half years.PLS reply
1st September 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 71 marks in pmt without any coaching or any tution just b'coz i belongs to a very middile class or working family but iwants to do mbbs at any cost now wat i have do 4 this how get addmision in mbbs
25th November 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a bcb student i got 96% marks in intermediate 2 year how many marks reqiured to get MBBS seat in A.P or INDIA
25th November 2012, 07:59 PM

minimum marks to get an MBBS seats in Government or private collages is 50 percent. fees structure of MBBS in Government collage is upto 15000 per year and for private collage it may vary from 2 to 4 lacs per year
26th November 2012, 02:09 PM

how much fee to mbbs cource is nearly 15000per semester in government college.
26th November 2012, 02:17 PM

minimum marks required to get govt medicine seat is 50 percent for gen .
27th November 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the fee structure in private and government college.
18th December 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

what are the % required in 12th and marks in neet to get admission in goverment mbbs college and i'm an open category and my father is an army ex-service man
18th December 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How much % in 12th and marks in neet examination are required to get an admission in goverment Mbbs college in mumbai and i am an open category and i come under ex-service Man Quote
10th January 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

minimum marks in puc and minimum rank kcet medical rank to get medical seat in karnataka i am genral caste
14th January 2013, 03:50 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends,,,,............

There should be no limit for marks for getting MBBS seat in govt colleges its based on merit of that year so try to get more score to withstand in merit list.............

ALL THE BEST...........
5th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 153 mark .can i get gov seat in kerala am a sc
10th June 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I am amretha from kerala

my marks/ranks are given below
neet 2013
NEET All India Rank --- 28620
*All India Quota Seats --- 26387
COMEDK MARKS 112/180

EMAIL [email protected]
I need an M.B.B.S seat in any where in india without donation

Reply expecting very soon
11th June 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
i got 2317 rank in eamcet i am female and oc wil i get admission in any of the medical colleges in au region??
Reply expecting very soon
15th June 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have got 315 marks in NEET-UG 2013. Can I expect to get any govt MBBS or BDS college in Punjab?
21st June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

no. of seats in punjab and how many seats are reserved ?
20th July 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

i got 55% in hsc and my Pcb % is 51 in neet,i got 46.98%....

so sir,there is any chance 2 get admission in mbbs...

bt without donation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?