30th April 2011, 01:53 AM
lavinagiga

How much percentage is needed to get in ISC course to do B.Com 3 years UG course in Christ University Bangalore?

What percentage do you need to get in you ISC to do a BCOM three year undergraduate course in Christ University,Bangalore?

26th May 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get in ISC course to do B.Com 3 years UG course in Christ University Bangalore?

procedure to get admission for bcom in christ university with 82%
9th November 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get in ISC course to do B.Com 3 years UG course in Christ University Bangalore?

i am bba student . so i take admission christ college for mba corse . i am also fight mat exam.
9th November 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i am bba student . so i take admission christ college for mba corse . i am also fight mat exam.
21st February 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

My son who is a final year student of 2 (CBSE pattern)intends to take admission in Christ College either for B.Sc or B.Tech course.
What is the percentage of marks required and what is the fee structrure ? Please let me know.

K KUTTAN
RANCHI, JHARKHAND
24th February 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

howmuch percentage mark needed for MTA admission
8th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage requiered for an admission in BCOM in christ collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?