8th February 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10th for Aerospace engineering?

how many percent in 10th class for aerospace engeenearing

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  2. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  3. Minimum and recommended percentage required for automobile and aerospace engineering?
  4. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  5. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  6. Ranks and marks required for admission in B.Tech Aerospace engineering in IIST?
  7. Required percentage of marks to do Masters in Aerospace from Stanford University?
  8. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  9. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  10. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  11. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th?
  12. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  13. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  14. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  15. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  16. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after doing B.E in Computer Engineering?
25th June 2013, 12:29 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How much percentage is required in 10th for Aerospace engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many percent in 10th class for aerospace engeenearing
hi,
The eligibilities for Aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering is 12th pass 50% with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics).And it is better to do graduation also ,from recognized college like ACMT (Agra College Of Management And Technology).so, your tenth class qualification is not useful to do aerospace engineering..
all the best..
25th June 2013, 12:35 PM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th for Aerospace engineering?

Dear Friend,

* Entry to an Engineering College depends completely only on the marks you have obtained in your higher secondary examination.

* So what ever may be your marks obtained in your high schooling, it never matters but higher secondary matters a lot . So, i would suggest you to give a best attempt in your higher secondary examination.

Best wishes :-)
22nd May 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th for Aerospace engineering?

How much duration does it takes to complete aerospace engineering from class 12 to end of the aerospace studies. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?