19th October 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?

sir/madam,
i am studying aeronautical engineering final year
i want to do ms aerospace engineering in germany
my aggregate is 73%
what is the procedure to get admission in germany university?
what is the procedure to get visa?
is there any paid education in germany? if it is there what are the rules and amount to be paid ?
how to get a free education? what all are required for that?
please give a clear information
am in lot of confusion
what is the minimum percentage required toget aerospace engineering admission?
can i do ms in mechanical engineering if i am not able to get seat in aerospace engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  3. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  4. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  5. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course?
  6. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  7. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  8. Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?
  9. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  10. Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa?
  11. How may I get admission in German colleges for MBBS courses? What's the procedure for the same?
  12. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  13. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  14. Minimum requirement to get admission in electrical, Aerospace, Chemical Engineering in SVNIT
  15. What is the admission procedure for B.E course in Aerospace Engineering in Madras Institute of Technology?
  16. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  18. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
19th January 2018, 04:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?

In order to get a place in German University you will have to appear for GER test and English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL. Then you need to apply for that course in University which you have selected. Once you get a confirmation/acceptance letter from the university you can apply for Student visa.

*Percentage requirement may vary from University to University however you must have scored minimum 70% in your Bachelor Degree.

After completion of Aeronautical Engineering you can opt for one of these Master's program in Aerospace Engineering from Germany:-
> M.Sc. in Space Engineering
From - Technical University of Berlin, Germany
Fees - 18,500 Euro

> M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering
From - FH Aachen University of Applied Science, Germany
Fees - 5,500 Euro

> M.Sc. in Earth Oriented Space Science and Technology
From - Technical University of Munich, Germany
Fees - 512 Euro

> Master's in Aircraft Propulsion and Power System
From - Samara National Research University, Germany
Fees - 4,880 Euro

> Master's in Aviation Management
From - Technical University of Applied Science Wildau, Germany
Fees - 9,800 Euro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?