14th March 2023, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for entrance exam in class 9?

Hi mam /sir My daughter exam are over.she want to know how much percentage are required for entrance as she was very scared about that

19th March 2023, 02:49 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How much percentage is required for entrance exam in class 9?

The percentage required for entrance exams in class 9 may vary depending on the school or institution you are applying to. Some schools or institutions may not have entrance exams for class 9 at all, while others may have different eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, and minimum percentage required in the previous class.

It is advisable to check with the specific school or institution your daughter wishes to apply to and inquire about their admission process and eligibility criteria. Some schools may have a fixed minimum percentage requirement for admission, while others may consider factors such as academic performance, extracurricular activities, and overall personality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?