14th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam

I am a student of class 10 and going to complete my icse board exam. shortly , my question is what is the percentage required for class 11 ? Any entrance formalities is required ? kindly let me in details.

Arko,

29th May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam

Sir, What is the eligibility criteria (% reqd, time of admission ,etc) to SXCS?
1st October 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam

i am studying in class 10 and i am poor in English and can score 70%in Science and Maths..so will I get admission in good school after my ICSE?What is the Percentage Criteria to get Science stream?
19th April 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the best way to study
12th June 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage are required by cbsc student to get admission for 11th class in iit college kota
24th September 2015, 10:43 AM
Ronie0309

There are no entrance exams required to get into 11the standard.
To get admission in your choice of fields in your choice of college you must look after the cut offs of that college for the particular stream.
You must though have a minimum of 50% in board exams to be eligible to get a seat in any college for any stream.
12th December 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what marks should an icse student obtain for getting admission in class X1...in Santiniketan. I am on the verge of icse examination....................................... ......from Saynee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?