17th April 2012, 02:21 PM
bandideekshith

How much rank is needed to get a rank in Guntur medical college?

which rank is needed to get a rank in guntur medical collage

Related Questions:
  1. Last rank which took admission in Guntur Medical College in previous year counseling?
  2. What is the last rank in Guntur Medical College?
  3. Can I get M.Pharmacy analysis seat for my rank in Guntur Vignan College through counselling?
  4. Rank needed in WBJEE and AIPMT to get in SSKM medical college and Calcutta Medical College?
  5. How much rank is needed for OC category to get MBBS seat in AP?
  6. What is the safe core required in WBJEE for MBBS admission?
  7. After scoring 198 medical cutoff and overall rank of 1088 is it possible to get coimbatore medical college? Government college that I can get at this rank?
  8. Can I get a seat in any branch in VVNIT college in Guntur after scoring 58000 rank?
  9. Which one college is best for me among the following? I have got 115000 rank in EAMCET and want to engineering with mechanical stream
  10. How much rank is needed to get medical seat in Category I?
  11. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  12. How to get admission in medical college MBBS? -- [New]
  13. Number of seats in PG in all colleges in NTR university?
  14. How much rank is needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kerala?
  15. Colleges in which I can get through COMEDK after scoring 1600 rank? Any chance for MS Ramaiah Medical College with this rank?
  16. In which colleges I can get admission in Guntur with a rank of 25000 in EAMCET?
  17. Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?
  18. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2013, 02:30 PM
M.Naveen Naik

Default Re: How much rank is needed to get a rank in Guntur medical college?

HAI,
In Guntur medical college we needed the rank is 1-1000(for oc),
remaning students 1-10000
all the best,
thanking you
11th September 2013, 03:26 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

Your aim of becoming a doctor is very appreciable.But you need to get a very good rank to get a MBBS seat in Guntur medical college.You need to get below 1000 rank in EAMCET to join in any of the government medical college.If you have caste reservation also and you got below 1000 rank,fee is also very less.So work hard to get very good score in EAMCET.

All the best.
21st May 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

BC-A LADIES HOW MUCH RANK TO GET MEDICAL SEAT AT GUNTUR MEDICAL COLLEGE
13th December 2021, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 1711 rank in andhra pradesh with 548 marks i belongs to obc category bc b can i get medical seat in guntur medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?