23rd April 2010, 10:55 AM
thaque

Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?

please tell me the likely No. of seat in west bengal medical college? Also the possible rank that will get chance. in WB-JEE Medical .

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?
  2. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  3. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  5. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  6. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
  7. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  8. Number of seats in Medical college in Tamilnadu?
  9. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  10. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  11. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  12. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  13. In which medical/dental college will I get admission after scoring 1315 in WBJEE medical?
  14. Number of seats in Hyderabad in each medical college? Seats in A Category and for minority students? What should be the approximate rank to get a seat in MBBS in Hyderabad?
  15. What is the number of medical seats which will be available in Murshidabad medical college in West Bengal?
  16. Which college to expect with 10000 rank in AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  17. Details of the number of seats for MBBS in medical college Tanda(HP)?
  18. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2011, 11:52 AM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Arrow Re: Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?

There are 1500 number of seats are in WBJEEB.You should try to rank within 2000.Then you are eligible.
11th March 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?

is the rank 1500 safe in wbjee medical?
21st April 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?

how number of pc candidate exam in this year 2012 of medical exam.
18th May 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

my sc rank 321 . can I get chance in medical W.B
23rd May 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Please inform me: What is the exact no.of seats in M.B.B.S. in Different Medical Colleges in West Bengal? Medical Rank 989. Which College may I get?
6th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 1180 in WBJEE 2012. can i get mbbs seat in gov. college.
6th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get a mbbs seat in govt medical college in WBJEE with rank 1180?
16th June 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in mbbs in west bengal in 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?