2nd March 2013, 12:35 AM
yadav2509

How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA?

how much ranks required for obc students to take the admission in galgotia from mca

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Galgotia College for MCA with 2165 rank in UPTU exam?
  2. How to take admission in Galgotia University? I want to take loan from Galgotia University for MCA
  3. How much OBC rank is required to take admission in NIT college for MCA?
  4. What is the minimum UPSEE rank required to get admission in good colleges of Ghaziabad or Noida?
  5. What all colleges I can get admission into with OBC girl category rank of162?
  6. How to get admission in Galgotia college in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in Galgotia and JSS with CS after scoring a rank of 13184 in general and 1662 in girls?
  8. How can I get admission in Galgotia after scoring 3259 rank in UPTU LEET entrance?
  9. Admission in NIT JSR for MCA after scoring NIMCET rank of 679 with OBC rank of 136?
  10. How to get admission in BBA programme from OBC category?
  11. How can I get admission in JSS Noida or Galgotia College with ECE or CSE branch? I've secured rank 10000 in UPTU
  12. Will I get JSS Noida or Galgotia after scoring 1484 rank in general?
  13. Minimum rank required for OBC student to get admission in college of engineering Tribandrum? -- [New]
  14. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Galgotia College after securing 8000 rank in general category in UPSEE for MBA?
  16. What is the rank required by OBC candidates to get admitted in NIT Calicut?
  17. Any reserved seats for OBC candidates? Percentage required for OBC candidates to take admission in IIM?
  18. Where I can get admission after getting 5245 rank in GATE exam? Is there any separate counselling for colleges in AP? I belong to OBC category
2nd March 2013, 04:17 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA?

Galgotias University is a co-educational private university in Greater Noida (NCR) in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Previously known as Galgotias Educational Institutions, it was granted university status in 2011 by Uttar Pradesh government. Galgotias University was established by the Uttar Pradesh Galgotias University Act No. 14 of 2011 under section 3 of UGC Act 1956.

You need to have overall general rank of in between 800 to 1200.
Your counselling will be done on the basis of your OBC quota, but your only overall general rank will bw displayed.

All The Best
2nd March 2013, 06:53 PM
ankit010101

Default Re: How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA?

Hi,
friend

Its University Address A 1, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park-II, Greater Noida, Galgotias University is a co-educational private university.

Master in Computer Application MCA

OBC Opening Rank-829
Closing Rank-1280

Thank you
All the best//////////
2nd March 2013, 06:57 PM
ankit010101

Hi,
friend

Its University Address A 1, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park-II, Greater Noida, Galgotias University is a co-educational private university.

Master in Computer Application MCA

OBC Opening Rank-829
Closing Rank-1280

Thank you
All the best//////////
11th June 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

how much obc rank is required to take admission in cs at galgotia college of engineering
2nd March 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I m from.general category..how much rank is required in upsee to get chemical engineering in Galgotiyas
26th May 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 801 rank in general in upsee 2015.Do I eligible for taking admission in galgotia for MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?