28th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Pawandeep singh1995

How much salary can I earn in China and India after doing MBBS/MD in China?

sir,i want to know that after doing mbbs/md in china how much salary can i earn in china and india.
can i get job easily anywhere.

21st July 2013, 11:07 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much salary can I earn in China and India after doing MBBS/MD in China?

Dear Friend,
For your Kind Informations may you have completed your MBBS/MD Courses but all Students completing such course is not doing the same work,So,Work is depended on type of Stream you have chosen in that Particular Course.MBBS is a Designation or In other word a Qualifications as like B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E/B.Com but the Stream which you have been Selected plays a major role for type of the work you will do further.

Now,Coming to Salary by completing that Course,So,As After the Globalization every part of the World have same value of Money as that of India.
For Example,If you are earning here Rs.5000/- for your work then in America you will earn 84.27 Dollars that means Indirectly you have same earning value as that of India,You will not get there 5000 Dollars for your Work.
So,Its not matter where or in which Country you work just Lifestyles get changed up.
2nd August 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary can I earn in China and India after doing MBBS/MD in China?

According to you what stream should i have to chose after the mbbs/md to get maximum salary.
21st May 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hey ..i m planning to do md radiology from china...what are my scope of practicing in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?