24th July 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

I am studying B.tech in computer science. Where is scope in it and how much the pacage of salary? Thnks [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  6. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  7. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. How much salary I will get after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? What should I study among MCA and M.Sc after B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  9. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  10. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  11. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  12. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  13. How can I do a job in Railways after completing B.Tech CSE?
  14. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completion of B.Tech from Computer Science?
  16. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  17. How to get 50k salary after finishing B.E computer science?
  18. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
4th August 2012, 01:06 AM
tr11

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Hi Vivek,

Computer science is a very popular and relatively well paying field. Though, there is a slow down in the Indian IT sector this year, there are still a lot of opportunities. You should expect to be paid anywhere between 20,000 to 50,000 a month - depending on your college, the company and the location.

Using a source like zuby.in is a good starting to point to figure out what are freshers paid in various companies.

Hope that helps.
25th August 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

I am studing BTech computer science in Punjabi University Patiala.Can i get a job in abroad?
14th November 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

which job will pay me more than 5,00,000/month and what should i study to attain it?
15th November 2012, 08:28 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Hello friends .........................

After the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science with good skills you can get good offers

And you must have best Percentage also.

If you have good Skills , Percentage you can get min 15000 and max 50000 k

All the best
15th November 2012, 11:27 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See salary is a general thing which depends on various companies and their revenue rules and regulations. But mostly a B.Tech candidate is paid higher than a corresponding B.Sc. candidate. Also sometimes MCA candidates get paid lower than just B.Tech candidates. Initially most companies like Reliance or Siemens or Wipro offer 15,000-16,000 Indian Rupees. Then within sometime this increases to Rs. 22-25,000 per month. Although to make this money increase to a level of lakhs of rupees, you must complement your education with a master's degree, and that too MBA degree(for better salary). Then with experience of 5-7 years, your salary can increase to lakhs of rupees per month.
15th November 2012, 05:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.tech in computer science. Where is scope in it and how much the pacage of salary? Thnks [email protected]
HI!
It will depend on you job and you marks in B.Tech.

After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

You can also join companies like;-
> H.C.L
> H.P
> SONY
> DEL
etc

ALL THE BEST!
29th September 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

how mutch minimum & maximum salary i can get after completion be in computer scince
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?