30th November 2022, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How much scholarship will I get after PhD through JRF?

I want to do PhD from allahabad university through JRF, so how much worth of scholarship will I get while I'm students of MBA

30th November 2022, 04:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much scholarship will I get after PhD through JRF?

NET JRF Scholarship Amount – INR 12,000 p.m. (for initial 2 years) and INR 14,000 p.m. (for remaining tenure). The UGC has revised the rates of Fellowship amount under the UGC Scheme for JRF/SRF in Science, Humanities and Social Sciences.
30th November 2022, 07:25 PM
RowenMoore

I guess every case is different. Have you visited the site of college?
30th November 2022, 09:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to the candidates doing Junior research fellowship selected through CSIR- National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs. 31,000 per month for the first two years.
1st December 2022, 02:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

NET JRF scholarship amount -INR 12000 per month for initial 2 years and INR 14000 per month for remaining tenure .

JRF quAlified candidates receive INR 31000 per month for 1st 2 years and INR 35000 for remaining years for persuing PhD in any subject since 2019.
If a fellow is not residing in a hotel of the university , he or she can also avail HRA which varies from region to region.
1st December 2022, 06:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much scholarship will I get after PhD through JRF?

How much scholarship will I get after PhD through JRF?

NET JRF Scholarship Amount – INR 12,000 p.m. (for initial 2 years) and INR 14,000 p.m. (for remaining tenure). The UGC has revised the rates of Fellowship amount under the UGC Scheme for JRF/SRF in Science, Humanities and Social Sciences.
2nd December 2022, 12:50 AM
Aradrika Sharma

The Junior Research Fellowship will provide applicants with a monetary award of Rs 31,000 per month. Candidates who are accepted into M.Phil. or PhD programme after passing the UGC NET JRF are eligible to receive financial aid for a two-year period under this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?