23rd May 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How much should be the EAMCET rank to get admission in the college? With 96% in IPE can I get admitted?

hi iam rishitha how much should be the eamcet rank to get admission in college? and my ipe % is 96%.........can i get admission basing on dis percentage???

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 63 marks in EAMCET and 960 in IPE how much will be my rank? Which college can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 50000 in EAMCET and with 90% of marks in IPE?
  3. How much will be my rank after scoring 75 in EAMCET and 22.5 in IPE under category BC-B?
  4. Can I get admission to study BDS if secured 77% in IPE and 55000 rank in EAMCET?
  5. How may I get a government seat in EAMCET medical stream? I've secured 89 marks in EAMCET and 96% in IPE with rank 4709
  6. Expected rank in EAMCET for a candidate with 100 marks in EAMCET and 981 marks in IPE? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  8. What rank can I get in EAMCET after scoring 96 in EAMCET and 540 in IPE?
  9. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 940 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET?
  10. Can my son get admission in B category seat in CBIT or VNR Vignan Jyothi after scoring 97.6% in IPE and 4999 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Which college could I get for B.Pharmacy after scoring 65 marks in EAMCET and 92% in IPE?
  12. Need information about weightage of IPE marks in EAMCET?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  14. In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?
  15. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE?
  16. Can I get a seat in Veterinary after scoring 33548 rank in EAMCET and 20% weightage in IPE
  17. Expected rank in EAMCET for a BC-B candidate with 92 marks in EAMCET and 515 marks in IPE?
  18. How should I get in EAMCET after scoring 96% in IPE?
23rd June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should be the EAMCET rank to get admission in the college? With 96% in IPE can I get admitted?

hello sir,
my brother got 50 marks and in IPE he got 96.3% of marks, out of 600 he got 589 marks , what the rank he will be get, reservation is BC-D
plzzzzzzzz tell meeee sir plz
16th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should be the EAMCET rank to get admission in the college? With 96% in IPE can I get admitted?

is ksrm a good clg.....i got 21135 rank in eamcet......i got seat in ksrm .eee .....will placements r there in that clg..is eee a good branch r not
27th February 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

how much rank will i get,if i got 100 marks in eamcet n 95% in ipe..?
10th June 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

How much should get eamcet rank to get admission in narayanamma engineering college with 92% in IPE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?