30th August 2012, 10:32 PM
GODA PALLAVI JAIN

In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?

i secured 37500 rank in eamcet 2012 in M.P.C. can i know which ENGINEERING colleges will i be admitted in rangareddy dist r hyderabad r secunderabad. and whether they ll be helpful to my future ... and if possible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know the ranks of those colleges in ANDHRA PRADESH

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after securing a rank of 53905 in EAMCET?
  2. Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  5. Which stream fulfills maximum entrance exam criteria after 10th standard? Career oriented stream?
  6. Can I get admission in government engineering colleges after securing 19969 rank in UPTU?
  7. Which college and course is better for me after securing 41433 rank in EAMCET
  8. In which college can I get after securing 27000 rank in EAMCET?
  9. Which college is best for my Higher Education after securing a rank of 7288 in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get Tirupati veterinary college after securing 20576 rank in EAMCET medical stream?
  11. How much should be the EAMCET rank to get admission in the college? With 96% in IPE can I get admitted?
  12. How should I get admitted in Jharkhand engineering college after scoring 11606 rank?
  13. Am I eligible for engineering after clearing 12th(MPC) with 49%?
  14. Which college college will I get after scoring 90000 rank in EAMCET
  15. What is the last rank admitted in CBIT college with B.Tech Civil branch for BD-D reservation category?
  16. Any chance to get a seat in AG, BSc, SV Agri University, Tirupati after securing 32000 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Am I eligible for EAMCET from AP? I am a 12th student with MPC in AP
  18. Can I do engineering and get best college by writing EAMCET 2015? -- [New]
15th January 2013, 11:50 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODA PALLAVI JAIN View Post
i secured 37500 rank in eamcet 2012 in M.P.C. can i know which ENGINEERING colleges will i be admitted in rangareddy dist r hyderabad r secunderabad. and whether they ll be helpful to my future ... and if possible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know the ranks of those colleges in ANDHRA PRADESH

Dear Aspirant,

Based on the data provide i have listed the colleges which come under your rank in the A.P

So Kindly check the Attachment below.

The Word file consists of all the colleges in the Rangareddy and Hyderabad.Which come under your rank.

I have also listed the start rank and the end rank of that particular college.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Attached Files
File Type: docx 37500 rank.docx(454.9 KB, 200 views)
10th June 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?

Sir i got 173749 rank in EMCET and i am BC A Which college i get IN CSE
15th August 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?

Sir i had secured 36500 in eamcet.can get seat in guru nanak engneering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?