4th April 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in AP EAMCET exam to get admission in JNTU Anantapur for Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I have applied for AP EAMCET exam this year and I want to pursue Computer Science from JNTU Anantapur so I want to know how much should I score in AP EAMCET exam to get admission in JNTU Anantapur for Computer Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th April 2017, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in AP EAMCET exam to get admission in JNTU Anantapur for Computer Science?

To get admission in JNTU Anatapur for pursuing Computer Science Engineering course, you have to secure more than 120 marks in EAMCET examination and more than 95% aggregate marks in your 12th standard board examinations. Your EAMCET examination rank should be less than 2000 rank to be eligible to get a seat in JNTU Anatapur for pursuing Computer Science Engineering course.
5th April 2017, 05:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in AP EAMCET exam to get admission in JNTU Anantapur for Computer Science?

One thing I would like to tell you is that admission for B.Tech in Computer Science course would be given on the basis of rank you scored in AP EAMCET Exam but not on the basis of marks you scored.

One more important thing is that I should know your category (caste) to which you belong in order to predict the rank.

Because, if you belong Scheduled caste (SC/ST), though you secure high rank, you will be having the possibility to get admission. But the same is not applicable for General category candidates.

However, below is the last rank upto which candidates got admission as per their category in JNTU Anantapur for CSE (Computer Science Engineering)
OC - 4877
SC- 32150
ST - 46113
BC -A : 14071
BC - B : 9028
BC - C : 4877
BC - D : 12088

This year also, we can expect the same. Hence, ensure you secure a lower rank than above mentioned as per your category to confirm your admission.
5th April 2017, 10:39 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), tentatively in the last week of April 2017. As you want to know minimum score you required in AP EAMCET exam to get admission in JNTU Anantapur for Computer Science here, I am going to tell you the same-

Minimum marks required to get admission in JNTU Anantapur for Computer Science: 70-80

The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%, i.e., 40 out of 160.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?