9th February 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get to study PhD(Biotechnology) in NIPER?

Kindly tell me about the stipend I will get. I have qualified in PhD entrance exam for PhD in Biotechnology and now get admission in NIPER. What stipend I get in this institute? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

23rd May 2020, 02:46 PM
Arpitdongre

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to study PhD(Biotechnology) in NIPER?

Assistantship (Stipend)
Those admitted to full-time PhD programme will be considered for Project/Research Assistantship upto Rs. 25,000/- per month. Selected candidates will be required to participate in teaching and other developmental programmes of the institute under the guidance of a mentor.
12th May 2022, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to study PhD(Biotechnology) in NIPER?

Biotcnology PhD seats in nicer sasnagar mohali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?