24th March 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?

Hello,
Please tell me when NIPER takes
entrance exam for PhD in Biotechnology
program? I would like to know about
the date of notification? And also
tell me about the total fee of this program.
Thank you in advance.

24th April 2015, 10:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of NIPER PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam will be release? Total fee of PhD in Biotechnology course in NIPER?

NIPER JEE Entrance exam notification has been already released. This examination is conducted for admission to Ph.D course.

Important Dates:

-Start date for online registration: 06th April 2015
-Last date for online registration: 01st May 2015
-Date of Entrance Examination: 07th June 2015

Cost of Application:

-Rs.750/- for SC/ST candidates.
-Rs.1500/- for other candidates.

Online Application: www.niper.gov.in

Eligibility for Biotechnology:

The applicant should have completed M.S / M.Tech / M.E / M.Sc from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination.

NIPER JEE Examination is conducted for admission to Ph.D course in 5 NIPER Institutions. The Institutions in Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad and S.A.S Nagar. So, based on your written examination and merit list your admission will be given. That time they will inform your course fee and commencement of classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?