14th August 2018, 07:18 PM
shaik.Muthahar

How much time do we have to complete the backlogs after completing the finals of Engineering course?

I have completed my final year exam of engineering. I have few back logs. So, I wanted to know the maximum time we have to complete our back logs after giving the finals?

15th August 2018, 10:36 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much time do we have to complete the backlogs after completing the finals of Engineering course?

There is no such time limit for clearing your backlogs. In some universities, there is a time frame of one year, some may allow for two years.

You must clear it as soon as possible to complete your degree. With existing backlogs, you can not apply for higher studies course or government or private jobs.
15th August 2018, 08:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time do we have to complete the backlogs after completing the finals of Engineering course?

Candidates have the option to clear their B.Tech course in 6 years.

So, you have another two year to appear in examination and clear your backlogs.

For more information visit the college or university website.
16th August 2018, 10:25 AM
stutiswet2

After giving finals, you can clear your backlogs by giving Backlog examination for your subjects. In some universities backlog examination is conducted just along with regular exams. So, in every 6 months you will get chance to clear your backlog paper.

While in some universities, they conduct backlog paper exam within 2-3 months. As soon as you clear your backlogs, your job opportunities will increase. So, try to clear them soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?