11th January 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How much time will it take to complete MBA if I join after completing graduation?

I have completed my graduation in Business Studies with Commerce as one of the major subject. So, now if I join MBA degree course then how many years will it take to complete the entire MBA degree course?

17th January 2019, 05:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much time will it take to complete MBA if I join after completing graduation?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and as the name suggests it is a professional post graduate degree course of 2 years for which the minimum education required is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

So having completed your graduation in business studies, you are the eligible to pursue a regular MBA degree course of 2 years.

Further, to pursue the same degree course from a top business schools, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CAT, MAT, GMAT, NMAT, XAT
, etc..
19th January 2019, 02:43 PM
Meg24

Default Re: How much time will it take to complete MBA if I join after completing graduation?

You are on the right track.
After completing your degree with business stream.and commerce as the major subject you are an eligible candidate for M.B.A- Masters of business administration.

MBA is a two year course irrespective of your graduation stream it will take you two years to complete it just like most of the other master orograms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?