25th September 2010, 05:32 PM
viswa thej

How much is the weight age of each topic in IIT? On which topics should I focus more?

weightage of each topic in IIT
each topic weightage like giving more importance to which topics

15th March 2011, 07:57 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How much is the weight age of each topic in IIT? On which topics should I focus more?

Dear friend don't worry you must prepared for that subject in which you are most interested...........

you must prepared notes for all subject but you must more attention in which you are fully confident too much because in IIT you can score from any 2 subject ..........

but on that subject you must fully confident and giving all answers very hardly..........

in which topic you read that topic should be clear this is very important for students...........
15th March 2011, 06:50 PM
devendergora

Default Re: How much is the weight age of each topic in IIT? On which topics should I focus more?

This information has been mentioned in the JEE brochure, read it from there rather than searching on net.
Weightage to topics keep changing every year.
16th March 2011, 09:18 AM
suman tarannum amin

Default Re: How much is the weight age of each topic in IIT? On which topics should I focus more?

All topics are very very important. because if you give importance to one point and study that very nicely, then in exam you will be able to answer that very quickly. But if other questions which you thought of less important comes, then you won't be able to answer that as a result your marks will go more down than increasing because in IIT negative markings are there . FOR eg:- if score 4 marks for 4 correct questions and you also made 2 questions wrong then you will score only 2. So what is the benefit? Study all the topics thoroughly. Best of luck.
21st March 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

if i leave the question which i cannot do, will there be negative marking?
24th July 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

when 18 year old boy he how much weight for that age
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?