27th March 2011, 07:46 PM
R kapur

How to obtain Shiksha Visharad degree?

i enrolled for shiksha visharad's 2005-06 session and received my mark list.
all communication regarding receipt of degree have not been responded to.the phone no.s are not valid. kindly advise or suggest where and how can i receive the degree? thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed degree? In which states this degree is recognized?
  2. Is Siksha Visharad Degree comparable to B.Ed degree and considered valid for Government teaching jobs in UP?
  3. Is Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and valid for B.Ed. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed?
  5. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  6. B.Ed hindi sahitya sammelan shiksha visharad
  7. B.Ed from Shiksha Visharad is valid for government job?
  8. Is the degree of Shiksha Visharad valid in Rajasthan Government Teacher Vacancies? Is it equivalent to B.Ed?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after doing BBA and Shiksha Visharad in Hindi? I am doing M.A english
  10. Whether Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan is UGC recognised?
  11. Is Shiksha Visharad Eq B.Ed Government Recognized? Can we get government jobs?
  12. Is the degree of Shiksha Visharad valid in Chhattisgarh Government Teacher Vacancies? Is it equivalent to B.Ed?
  13. Is shiksha visharad B.Ed course is valid for applying government job in Uttarakhad? -- [New]
  14. Am i eligible for M.Ed after opting Shiksha Visharad Degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad Prayag
  15. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board?
  16. Qualification criteria for Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan?
  17. Is Shiksha Visharad a CBSE recognized School?
  18. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan B.Ed equivalent in Maharashtra B.Ed?
21st April 2015, 02:44 PM
deep jyoti keot
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to obtain Shiksha Visharad degree?

Shiksha visharad degree is issued by Hindi Sahitya sammelan. so after committee examination you can receive this degree. It is equilibrium to the B.ed degree. thank you...
6th May 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi same question even I enrolled in 2005-2006 batch marksheet is with me but why abt the degree and how to communicate
31st May 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed praveen uttarardh from Hindi prachar sabha and I have passed diploma in electronics can I write shiksha visharad from Allahabad university
13th November 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I FINISHED PRAVESHI. CAN I WRITE SHIKSHA VISHARAD FROM TAMILNADU
20th November 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my praveen utrat exam by 2002. How to get my certificate?
29th May 2022, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Shiksha Visharad genuine certificate how to apply
8th June 2022, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Shiksha Visharad genuine certificate how to apply
Plz reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?