30th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for regular B.Com in DU? I have passed 12th with 81%

i have passed 12 with 81% in 6 subj and 86% approx. in best 4 subj. I want to opt for b.com regular in du. I want to know when ate the forms available and what are the criteria to fill the forms and the timings for the college

8th July 2015, 11:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to opt for regular B.Com in DU? I have passed 12th with 81%

Sorry, to say that the application form for the 2015 is closed for the admission in the DU. So you have to wait for the next year to get the admission in the university.

Also it is tough to get the admission in any of the colleges with an aggregate of 85% in the best four in the B.Com courses.

Also it is necessary to have the mathematics as the main subject in the board for the admission in the B.Com.

So according to my opinion I will suggest you to take the admission in the other university and other colleges.
8th July 2015, 11:32 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to opt for regular B.Com in DU? I have passed 12th with 81%

Sorry, to say that the application form for the 2015 is closed for the admission in the DU. So you have to wait for the next year to get the admission in the university.

Also it is tough to get the admission in any of the colleges with an aggregate of 85% in the best four in the B.Com courses.

Also it is necessary to have the mathematics as the main subject in the board for the admission in the B.Com.

So according to my opinion I will suggest you to take the admission in the other university and other colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?