24th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for block development officer after passing 12th? How to prepare for BDO?

After passing 12th if a person have to prepare for block development officer what qualification or eligblity he or she have to obtain a graduation should be needed doing graduation how can he or she prepare for bdo and on which month paper held of this

24th August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for block development officer after passing 12th? How to prepare for BDO?

please sir send me some study meterial ,previous question pattern of inteligence beuro exm for the pst of ACIO..plzzz..
12th January 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for block development officer after passing 12th? How to prepare for BDO?

CAN I APPLY FOR BLOCK DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, I AM 12TH PASSED AND READ IN BA 3RD YEAR
22nd January 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for B.D.O entrance exam? which books to be refered? i am doing B.B.A 2nd year
22nd January 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for entrance exam of b.d.o? which books should i refer? i am doing b.b.a 2nd year.
18th February 2013, 09:05 PM
ARJUN899

can i apply for B.D.O? I m graduate.
i want to know th process to be a B.D.O
3rd March 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for bdo exam? Which book should i refer n by which entrance exam i will give this exam.
16th March 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

which subject should i take for block development officer now i am in class12th?How to prepare for bdo?
14th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir now i m in 12th and i want to become BDO how can i have priped for that
21st May 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me some study meterial ,previous question pattern of inteligence beuro exm for the pst of ACIO..plzzz..on my mail [email protected]
19th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A BLOCK DEVELOPMENT OFFICER. WHAT SYLLABUS I REQUIRED TO STUDY. I AM IN CLASS 12 {SCIENCE}
19th July 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir. i am a student of 12 from art side and i become a b.d.o so i want to know is b.com greduation good for b.d.o can i apply
15th August 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to become b.d.o after pasing 12th
11th September 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am 12th passed now iwant to become a bdo what should i do now
13th October 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for block development officer after passing 12th how to prepare for BDO
7th December 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me how to prepare for Bdo exam, after passing 12 (science)
19th October 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in class X now.... nd i want to become bdo.... so i need to know the procedure for this... plz help me
19th November 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the prosiger to priperd block development officer exam? what exam will pass n after graduation can i do it
22nd November 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of 1st eng hons.I am from the science stream.I want to be a wbcs officer.How can i prepare for my goal?sir please suggest me, i am waiting.
15th April 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I didi engineering from e&c.may, I apply for B.D.O post.if, yes then tell me the procedure preparation.
16th April 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BDO examination in karnataka and when it will b held
14th November 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BDO examination in kolkata.what the syllabus of bdo (b.com)
13th April 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

yes I have a question.my self neelam and I m doing private job and I will prepare for BDO examination can you please guide me. I start seriously for this examination.
5th May 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Me shiwani...
From -bokaro...
My question is that what is main subject for BDO...
And what qualification should i need after 12th exam...
And how to become BDO.
And main purpose of BDO..
Thanks..
Plzzz share your views of my questions. ..
7th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hay sir I am doing b.tech agriculture from Pau ldh. I Want to become a bdo officer in HP state so my question is that what is eligibility and criteria of examination point of view
10th October 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am doing BA Honer in History in shuats university Allahabad UP. I want to become BDO officer in MIzoram, for that what i have to study
12th October 2017, 12:28 PM
sapphire1

For block development officer you need graduation after that you can apply for the same.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidates should have graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
They need minimum 50% marks for general category and for SC/ST/OBC 45% marks.
Age should be between 21 to 28 years. There is relaxation for reserved categories.

syllabus for BDO:

General knowledge
Current affairs
Panchayati Raj system
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning ability
general English
freedom struggle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?