29th August 2011, 02:06 PM
ravi thought

How to prepare for DRDO Scientist Test being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Instrumentation?

how can i prepair for drdo scientist test
i'm btecch(instrumentation) final year student

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  3. Study material to prepare for scientist/engineer post exam? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  4. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. What should I do to become a Scientist in Semiconductor Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate? -- [New]
  8. When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?
  9. How should I jon DRDO? What is the syllabus for scientist?
  10. How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  11. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  13. How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?
  14. How can I study MBA after studying B.E in instrumentation engineering final year
  15. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  16. Syllabus for SAIL Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. How to prepare for GATE,SET and DRDO Exams being a candidate of final year BE?
  18. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for DRDO Scientist Test being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Instrumentation?

how to prepare for drdo exam when i am in 3rd year
7th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for DRDO Scientist Test being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Instrumentation?

i am doing PhD in chemistry can i apply in drdo set exam ?
25th December 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, am studying b.tech now and am very interested to become a scientist, so what should be the average percentage to become a scientist.
27th September 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am an Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer and my ambition to become Scientist. Please guide me, what are the various field available, hwere I can try for scientiest post e.g - Scientific Officer in Power Plant or Scientist in CPCB.... Regards,
Indra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?