2nd August 2011, 06:19 PM
hemanegi

How to prepare for the English Portion of bank exam? Current GK(Banking Related) solved questions?

dear sir

recently i completed my msc.now i am preparing for bank examination.
mainly i got trouble in English portion of bank examination .sir please tell me how will i prepare the English portion of bank examination.and sir also send me the current GK (banking related) solved qustion.
thanks sir

4th August 2011, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the English Portion of bank exam? Current GK(Banking Related) solved questions?

There will be both objective and descriptive type questions in the English portion. In the objective questions will include areas like grammar, synonyms, antonyms etc. There will one question in the descriptive section which can be from any of the areas like comprehension, letter writing, précis etc. You need to practice each type of problem till you are thorough in the same. You can either refer to books like Wren and Martin or join any training institute for guidance in the same. The GK section is a vast area. You must update yourself especially to news and events in the banking section.
3rd October 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the English Portion of bank exam? Current GK(Banking Related) solved questions?

Sir, when i study apptitude i can't solve problem so plz give guideline to me
30th May 2012, 06:47 PM
kaveribiswas

There will be both objective and descriptive type questions in the English portion. In the objective questions will include areas like grammar, synonyms, antonyms etc. There will one question in the descriptive section which can be from any of the areas like comprehension, letter writing, précis etc. You need to practice each type of problem till you are thorough in the same. You can either refer to books like Wren and Martin or join any training institute for guidance in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?