26th November 2011, 09:57 PM
varalika srivastav

How to prepare History and Civics for Board exam?

please,help how to prepare history and civics for board exams...pleaes give me certain tips for it

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Board SSC History-Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam History and Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Download History and Civics specimen objective questions & answers for ICSE Board exam -- [New]
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- History and Civics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  6. ICSE History and Civics papers will be same as mentioned in syllabus?
  7. ICSE Class X History and Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. B.Ed regular program: Course Duration, Fee Structures and Admission Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I start preparation for SSC?
  10. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  11. How should I prepare for APPSC in Physics, Zoology, Maths, English and Civics together?
  12. How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?
  13. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  14. How to prepare for SET exam in History? Syllabus and the books to be referred?
  15. Important topics of Geography and History to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  16. What is the syllabus for Civics and History in ICSE?
  17. SSC board exam questions in History Civil?
  18. How should I prepare for NET exam in History
5th December 2011, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare History and Civics for Board exam?

History and Civics is a vast subject. There will be long essay type and short answer type questions for the board exam. You should prepare a skeleton of the long essay type answers at the time of study. This should cover all the necessary subheadings in the answer. You can keep track of important points during study. This will help you not to forget things easily.
26th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

we want to geometry & algebra solve question paper
1st February 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it certain that in civics long answers , one question each from parliament,executive and the judiaciary has to come?Please help me with this!
25th February 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare History and Civics for Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varalika srivastav View Post
please,help how to prepare history and civics for board exams...pleaes give me certain tips for it
its very simple firstly read all the book and then try to solve question on it
you may refer to navneet 21 most likely question set
14th April 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare science for S.S.C.Board EXAM
i want information that how to write history & geography paper
how to study science ........ please give me some tips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?